alternatives Watch News Service
Some business publishers push you to get multiple subscriptions, each one covering a different alternative investment strategy.
The Alternatives Watch (AW) news service doesn’t play this game. We give you a wide view of the alternative investment industry, with coverage of five key asset classes and their investors.
What We Cover
Our team of experienced reporters also brings you exclusive feature stories, interviews with leading and emerging industry voices, and big-picture looks at emerging trends such as ESG, fintech, SPACs and crypto funds.
Titan Platform’s Michelle Morgan works at the intersection of crypto and a less glamorous but crucial arena: recordkeeping. Morgan, a Canadian CPA, was a director
Instead of the typical quant hedge fund algorithmic approach, Castle Ridge Asset Management uses a “geno-synthetic” evolutionary computing method developed in-house.
Research + Actionable Data
Our data- and analysis-driven unit, AW Research, compiles the facts and figures behind the larger trends within alternative asset management in exclusive articles and charts. The exclusive AW Research Monthly Scorecards track data on manager and investor activity, displayed on easy to read tables.
Private equity firm share performance remains mixed as investors parse out the reality that not all alternative investment business are created equal.
Institutional investors pondering the challenges awaiting them in the quarters to come have slowed their alternative investment allocations, especially compared to activity logged at the end of 2021.
- Instantly unlock all new and archived articles
- Daily, weekly and monthly e-mail newsletters
- Access to the weekly AW Deal Watch by AW Research
- Everything in Monthly PLUS:
- Access to articles and data from AW Research
- Discounts on advertisement and story reprints
- AW Annual Investor Compendium – our comprehensive guide to investor activity, with a ranking of the most active investors for the year and profiles of the top global allocators